Online AML Compliance Program for Pawnbrokers and Dealers in Precious Metals
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of anti-money laundering as it pertains to the Pawnbroker and Dealers of Precious Metals industries. This highly interactive course will teach you to identify potential money laundering schemes using true to life situations. This course has been crafted by an industry expert in anti-money laundering as it pertains to trade/business and Dealers in Precious Metals. Title 31 requires training be provided and documented. The course will meet federal requirements for training.
In this course you will learn:
- How to properly file an 8300
- Timelines and reporting of an 8300
- OFAC requirements governing your business
- Policy/Procedure and record keeping requirements
- Suspicious Activity triggers relative to your business
- When to file a SAR (Suspicious Activity Report)
*This course includes a certificate of training to meet training documentation requirements and may be taken anytime from any computer with log-on credentials.
NPA Member $29.95
5 or more receives a 10% discount per sign-up.
Sign up now for instant access!NPA MEMBERS SIGN UP opens in a new window NON NPA Members Sign Up