AML Online Training Course for Pawnbrokers and Dealers in Precious Metals
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of anti-money laundering as it pertains to the Pawnbroker and Dealers of Precious Metals industries. This highly interactive course will teach you to identify potential money laundering schemes using true-to-life situations. This course has been crafted by an industry expert in anti-money laundering. Title 31 requires training be provided and documented. The course will meet federal requirements for training.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to properly file an 8300
- Timelines and reporting of an 8300
- OFAC requirements governing your business
- Policy/Procedure and record keeping requirements
- Suspicious Activity triggers relative to your business
- When to file a SAR (Suspicious Activity Report)
*This course includes a certificate of training to meet training documentation requirements and may be taken anytime from any computer with log-on credentials.
NPA Member $29.95
5 or more receives a 10% discount per sign-up.
Sign up now for instant access!NPA MEMBERS SIGN UP NON NPA Members Sign Up