Young Professionals (YP)
The NPA Young Professionals Committee strives to focus on the needs of those who are at the beginning of their career paths, to develop programs and benefits that are especially valuable to young professionals, and to provide a social and professional support network for this segment of NPA members.
They do this in a number of ways, including:
- Join the Young Professionals Facebook Page to connect and network with fellow colleagues
- Young Professionals monthly newsletter
- Educational seminars at Pawn Expo specifically for YPs
- NPA Mentor Program matching veteran pawnbrokers with new pawnbrokers offering education and guidance to the pawn industry
- Specific YP events at Pawn Expo offering networking opportunities
- Educational courses on the industry through the Certified Pawn Professional (CPP) program
For more information, email Brittany@NationalPawnbrokers.org.